First, remix this model and rename it, and save it to your public gallery (and add your partner as a collaborator). Before each step, be sure the program is saved and you have clicked Run Code. When you have debugged each step, go on to solve the next problem.
1. Why do I have so many mountain lions?
2. Why is my grass brown?
3. Why don't I have any rabbits when I hit setup?
4. Now that my rabbits set up correctly, why aren't they moving?
5. Now that they are moving, what's happening to them?
6. Why are my mountain lions dying right away?
7. I want a 1 in 100 chance of my grass sprouting each tick. Why isn't the grass sprouting at this rate?
8. Why isn't the graph working correctly?