This model is a simulated version of the game "Turn and Walk".
There are three sliders that control the variables:
1) number of turtles to start out with.
2) number of steps to take each time the turtles walk & turn.
3) starting radius of the circle that the turtles are arranged in.
Click one of the two setup buttons:
1) "Setup Uniform" creates turtles and has the turtles start out in a circle
2) "Setup Scattered" creates turtles and has the turtles start in a random arrangement
Each time through the "Turn & Walk" loop (initiated by the button):
Each turtle turns to face the turtle on it's left
Each turtle takes the number of steps set on the "Number of Steps" slider.