Add Resource to Gallery
Privacy: viewable by
Beth's Shark Page
1. It is estimated that 100 million sharks are killed by people every year, due to commercial and recreational fishing- Create a fisherman to catch shark
2. Both diseases and parasites affect sharks - create a parasite that slowly attacks shark
3. Create little fish for big fish to eat
4. Create big fish for sharks to eat
5. Create energy level for shark
6. Create plants for little fish to eat
7. Create poisonous plant -if shark eats a fish that eats this plant the shark dies (the fish does not)
8. Give shark a chance to win
9. Create energy level for shark
10. set a time limit for fish to be poisonous.
While creating this game I tried to get into the mind of a 10 year old boy. I was hoping to create a simulation of aquatic food chain. The project began to evolve into a fun game.
I had several issues with google chrome not responding and that slowed down programming.
Project File Sharknado -Beth
You're not logged in, so you can't comment.
Commenting is currently disabled.